TESL 0170: Teaching Reflections- Lesson 2

Today was my second day of teaching. I taught a vocabulary chapter and a reading chapter (identify the main ideas). I was not nervous and had enough confidence to teach. I was able to manage the time and activities on time. I tired to engage students in class activities more by asking them questions and addressing them by their names. Students were all respectful and answered all my questions. I introduced new materials by giving presentation and using PowerPoint.
My supervisor was happy with my teaching today; however, she mentioned couple of things to do for the next class. She mentioned about how to model activities for students to give them a better idea about what they are going to do. She also gave me a great resource on group activities which I found very useful. I will try to add more group activities and engage students more in class activities; especially with games.

Lesson Plan 2

Comments

Popular Posts